Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Returning to an Abandoned Project

Almost a year ago I began painting a Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest, but it wasn't really doing anything for me. I wasn't having fun painting it and I had other projects I wanted to do. I was fresh off my first Crystal Brush competition and had a lot of plans for the next one. Most of the minis I already had so I just wanted to get to them right away. I put the priest aside and forgot about him. Well, now that another Crystal Brush has come and gone, I have a ton of plans for the next one, again! But this time I told myself to finish what I've started before moving on to something new. Besides more painting isn't a bad thing, every mini makes you better.

So here's where the priest was when I left him:


And now here's everything I've done the last few days:











No comments:

Post a Comment