Friday, September 25, 2015

On The Painting Table Sept, 2015

It's been a while, but I'm still here working on projects. I thought I'd show you everything that's going on currently. Just a few projects being worked on at the same time, haha.

First off there's still the Emperor's Children Chaos marine, plugging away at him.






Next is my large scale entry for CB 2016



Here's a close up of the leather saddle

My Fantasy Monster entry for CB 2016





He'll be riding a giant octopus, I may paint it like a blue-ringed octopus. Here's the box art:






Finally a viking bust from Nocturna Models. It didn't come with a shield but I wanted to paint one, so I built it myself.










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, man. The trim on the helmet was a pure accident. I was trying to do a dirty steel like in the box art. I started putting on a glaze and thought "shit, that's not what I wanted at all... wait, that looks pretty sweet."

      Delete